ltera is now shipping our Cyclone® IV FPGAs, the market's lowest cost, lowest power FPGAs, with an integrated 3.125-Gbps transceiver variant. Design with Cyclone IV FPGAs to meet increasing bandwidth requirements while lowering costs in high-volume applications. The family includes:
- Cyclone IV GX FPGAs with up to eight integrated 3.125-Gbps transceivers.
- Cyclone IV E FPGAs for a wide spectrum of general logic applications.
Start Designing With New Development Kit
Prototype your transceiver I/O-based FPGA designs using our new Cyclone IV GX Transceiver Starter Kit, also available now. The $395 kit features a complete hardware and software environment, including an EP4CGX15 device, 60 single-ended I/Os, 12 dedicated clocks, and a LCD. Buy the kit and use it to:
- Develop your FPGA design for cost-sensitive applications.
- Develop and test PCI Express 1.0 endpoint, or root port, x1 lane designs.
Cyclone IV GX Transceiver Starter Kit
The Cyclone IV FPGA family is ideal for low-cost, small form factor applications in industries such as broadcast, industrial, and consumer. Each of these industries face design challenges related to system costs, multiple standards, and power consumption. With Cyclone IV FPGAs, you have:
- FPGA integration and a simplified PCB to lower costs.
- Inherent flexibility to adapt to evolving standards.
- And an integrated transceiver variant that lowers power consumption by about 30 percent.
PCI Express x4 Support
Cyclone IV FPGAs are the low-cost FPGA market's only FPGA with a hard intellectual property (IP) block for PCI Express x1, x2, and x4 in both root port and endpoint configurations. Take advantage of a simplified design flow, reconfigurability, and proven compatibility in your PCI Express implementation. Competing devices only support PCI Express x1 endpoint configurations.
Take the next step:
Stay Informed—Subscribe to Product Update Emails